You will be joining an international team with a dynamic work environment, and working on challenging software design and customer business projects.
- Analysis of embedded analytics requirements received from the product and customer support teams, designing visualizations and reports together with the product and design teams;
- Maintaining and evolving the company cloud-based data warehouse (Snowflake), ETL processes (FME), designing efficient analytics dashboards (Qlik) and printed reports generation engines;
- Project management – planning releases of new BI features, prioritizing bug fixes, conducting design and code reviews, managing quality assurance plans, unit testing and stress testing solutions, deployments, and releases to production;
- Leading a team of 2-4 offshore software developers – assigning tasks and controlling their execution, leading software design process, conducting one-on-one meetings, participating in the employee review process, helping team members to achieve personal growth;
- Together with the other teams, evolving and scaling data models (PostgreSQL, Snowflake) and system cloud architecture.
- BSC, industrial engineering degree or other relevant degree.
- 3+ years proficiency in SQL, data analysis and integrations.
- Very good understanding of BI practices and concepts, data modelling, ETL processes, and data warehousing.
- Knowledge of common data modelling theories in order to architect upcoming projects to avoid common pitfalls.
- Proficiency building data visualizations in one of BI tools like Qlik, Power BI or Tableau.
- Experience leading BI/analytics teams
- Advantage – experience with any of: Snowflake, FME, Qliksense, nPrinting, PostgreSQL, Java/Groovy.
- Very good spoken and written English.