Agritask is an ultra-flexible software platform, which enables quick design and implementation of
customer-centric solutions, tailored for each customer’s needs. We address the need for
digitalization in the Agriculture industry, and provide scalable solutions for the whole eco-system –
from smallholder farms to industrial growers, global food and beverage companies, governments
and NGOs and agricultural insurance companies.
The solution architect in Agritask is responsible for the implementation of customer-specific systems onthe Agritask platform. This includes all stages, from presales and requirements gathering to
configuration, implementation, and successful delivery of a product to the customer.
We are significantly expanding our customer base, and looking for an enthusiastic and self motivated
solution architect to join our team.
- Understanding customer requirements during the pre-sales stages, during meetings with
clients and on internal meetings, and translating them into technical requirements for proposal pricing
- Understanding the client’s precise needs and requirements, and later on defining &
implementing them on Agritask’s platform.
- Project management of the implementation involving multiple cross-functional teams
- Successful delivery and handover of systems to customer success management team
- Writing technical specifications for internal innovation projects. Brainstorming and
conceptualizing internal innovation projects
- Languages – Hebrew & English at a full working proficiency level; Spanish – significant advantage.
- Experience in configuring, maintaining and operating configurable SaaS platforms
- Experience in matrix structure and working with multiple functional groups.
- Strong technical background
- Sales / Pre-Sales experience
- Background in Agronomy / Agricultural sector (please specify the background)
- Customer success management in SaaS companies – advantage
- GIS experience – advantage
- Experience in BI platforms – advantage