Agritask is looking for a talented Sales Operations Manager to join our Sales team!
AgriTask is a fast-growing startup designed to enable fact-based decision making for agricultural businesses. Agritask integrates a wide array of agronomic technologies, tools, and data sources into one brain that analyzes the risks and produces alerts, recommendations, and actionable insights.
The Sales Operations Manager is responsible for the sales processes, tools, and technologies that support the Sales, Marketing, Finance, and Customer Success teams of a company.
You will own the end-to-end process of tracking the sales process and conversion rates throughout the sales funnel. Being so close to this data, you will know what needs to be adjusted to improve sales performance down the funnel.
Additionally, the sales operations will own the CRM and sales reports generation, which informs sales reps, managers, and leadership on historical results, current performance, and expected results in the future (forecasting).
- Support the sales team using HubSpot with the full sales process improvement, measurement, tracking, and analytics.
- Own, Update and maintain HubSpot CRM to include accurate data and reports.
- Partner with Sales, and Finance departments to align closed-won deals process, to the revenue recognition process.
- Partner with the Sales and Marketing/Business Development department to refine the lead qualification process, analyze, and report on campaign performance with reporting and dashboards.
- Enhance sales productivity by enabling the team to work smarter by simplifying processes
- Create monthly and weekly content for presentations and management reporting
- Track and analyze key metrics including pipeline growth/ARR growth, win/loss rates, and quota attainment
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking the sales funnel and operational metrics and delivering regular insights to the business; define and deliver techniques to improve the funnel performance for sales management.
- Assist with onboarding and training new sales talent on HubSpot CRM
- Refine customer segmentation, assist with territory management, and create a plan to enhance renewal and upsell processes.
- Maintain weekly check-ins with Sales Managers/Enterprise Sales Representatives and others who contribute to opportunity development to determine how sales opportunities are tracking against the plan and identify any problems for internal review and problem-solving.
- 3-5 years of experience in sales operations expert with proficiency in creating reports, optimizing processes, training new hires, and managing dashboards.
- Bachelor’s degree required; technical or business-related field preferred.
- Ability to understand high-level sales strategies, translate them into system and process requirements, and ensure local execution and business impact.
- Advanced Excel experience & Strong analytical skills
- Experienced with HubSpot CRM (or other similar CRM)
- Excellent English and Hebrew
- WordPress, Email Marketing, Zapier, Marketing automation tools – an advantage