AgriTask is looking for an amazing, data-driven inbound marketer to implement ABM strategy by allowing for highly-targeted and efficient resource allocation of high-value accounts. You will be in charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads from high-value accounts, and nurturing to close those them into customers, the latter of which sales leadership will help you accomplish. (Full Funnel role).
Using inbound marketing tactics such as search engine optimization, social media, landing page conversion testing, online advertising, and email marketing, you will grow our database and overall company revenues.
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts targeted accounts to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Develop and implement a target account strategy to support account-based selling.
- Grow new targeted accounts and their buying committee, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Build and optimize our marketing automation and nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers which were targeted as ABM strategy, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Manage a great relationship with sales and forge strong communication and service level agreement (SLA) between marketing and sales.
- Communicate and present to senior management Marketing achievements and future forecasts.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- At least 2-3 years experience in inbound marketing, ABM experience is preferred.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions with other departments.
- Proficiency in HubSpot’s marketing automation and blogging software features in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers.
- Expert in end-to-end inbound marketing, including HubSpot’s smart content, smart lists, and other lifecycle stage optimization tactics. As an owner of the marketing funnel, you must know what makes it generate customers.
- You must be analytical and able to extract meaning from data and use this to optimize a team’s approach and a company’s forecast.
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite, Web Design.
- Spanish/Portuguese speaker – a BIG advantage.