We are looking for a GIS Analyst. Come join us. Together we’ll build the future of agriculture technology.
Profile and responsibilities:
– you will use geographical data for analysis and insights.
– you will need to understand agricultural geodata patterns.
– manipulate, analyze, and present geographical information by creating programs to convert GIS information from one format to another.
– work with routine tasks and think out of the box to automate processes.
– work in a multidisciplinary team and in an international environment.
– can work well under pressure and as a team player;
- Relevant Education: Geography, Agronomy, or another relevant degree
- Master’s degree in GIS – an advantage
- Knowledge of map engines, databases, and programming languages: python; R- Plus
- GIS software (ArcGIS, qgis)